Guide on How To Apply for the AUB Preferred Home Loan & the Requirements in Applying
AUB PREFERRED HOME LOAN – Here is a guide on how to apply for the Asia United Bank’s Home Loan offer and the requirements needed.
A lot of banks in the Philippines now are in the pursuit of helping the people achieve their dream house. It is through their various loan offers. One of the banks belonging to the group is the Asia United Bank or more commonly called as AUB.
The AUB Home Loan is open to provide cash assistance in purchasing a residential property like a house and lot. Under the said offer, you may pay for the loan for up to twenty(20) years. It can be done through post-dated checks or auto-debit arrangement for your convenience.
In this article, we will present the steps on how to apply for the AUB Preferred Home Loan. The process includes the gathering of the requirements in applying.
Step 1 – Visit the nearest AUB Branch
Go to the nearest branch of Asia United Bank and ask for a copy of the loan application form. Provide the necessary information asked in the form.
Step 2 – Gather the requirements
The requirements in applying for the AUB Preferred Home Loan depends on the employment status of the borrower. Here is a guide on what you must prepare in applying:
- Duly Filled-out and signed application form
- Photocopy of two (2) valid IDs each from the principal borrower and co-borrower
- Photocopy of Marriage Contract (if applicable)
For Employed Applicants…
- Photocopy of Certificate of Employment
- Photocopy of latest three (3) months payslip
- Photocopy of latest Income Tax return / BIR form 2316
For Self-Employed Applicants…
- Photocopy of Business Registration Papers i.e., SEC Registration / Articles of Incorporation / By-laws / GIS or DTI Certificates Mayor’s Permit / Business Permit
- Photocopy of latest three (3) months bank statements
- Photocopy of Audited Financial Statements (for the last 2 years)
- Photocopy of Income Tax Return (for the last 2 years)
- List of major trade suppliers and customers w/ contact details (if applicable)
Step 3 – Submit the requirements
Proceed to an AUB branch where you will apply for the loan. Bring your requirements and have it check and evaluated by the bank staff.
The Asia United Bank will notify you with the status of your loan application based on the contact details you provided. Do you want to know how much you can borrow under this loan offer? You may visit – AUB HOME LOAN: Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.