Guide on How Much You Can Borrow Under the AUB Seafarers Loan
AUB SEAFARERS LOAN – Here is a guide on how much you can borrow under the Seafarers Loan offer of Asia United Bank.
Among the many privileges of being a seafarer or a seaman are the loan offers that await them. It is like an assurance that, most especially in the face of emergency, they have something to turn to.
In the Philippines, one of the banks that has this offer is Asia United Bank or more commonly called as AUB. It is one of the salary loan offers of the prominent and trusted bank.
There are minimal eligibility qualifications and documentary requirements in applying for the AUB Seafarers Loan. We will present them in this article in courtesy of the information provided on the official website of the bank.
The eligibility qualifications under the said loan offer revolve on the age, employment status, and income of the borrower. To be eligible for the said offer, the applicant must be:
- a Filipino citizen
- at least 21 years old but not more than 60 years old
- a completer of not less than one(1) year of employment contract
- opening an account with Asia United Bank
- having a minimum gross salary of USD1,000.00
- Duly-Accomplished Application Form
- Photocopy of the following:
- Employment Contract with POEA stamp
- Passport and Seaman’s Book
- Seafarers Registration Certificate (SRC)
- Allotment Arrangement certified by the company
- Latest Proof of Billing
- Certificate of Departure issued by manning agency
- Authority to deduct from AUB account
Do you want to know how much you can borrow under the AUB Seafarers Loan? Here is the maximum loanable amount according to the bank:
- Maximum Loanable Amount – Php 500,000.00
To apply, simply prepare the requirements and submit them to the nearest AUB branch. It will be evaluated, wait for the notice from the bank regarding your loan application status.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.