Full List of the BDO Rural Bank Loan Offers (Salary & Business Categories)
BDO RURAL BANK LOAN OFFERS – Here is a full list of the salary and business loans offered by One Network, a rural bank of BDO Unibank.
A lot of giant banks in the Philippines got subsidiaries or daughter companies. They are among the ways to reach and cater services to a greater recipient. One of the banks with several subsidiaries is the BDO Unibank.
One of the subsidiaries of BDO Unibank is the “One Network Bank” – it is the rural bank of the prominent banking company. Like its parent company, it has a lot of offers from savings and checking accounts to time deposit products to loans.
There are several BDO Rural Bank loan offers that you can choose from. They are divided between salary and business loans. Each of those under the former may serve a specific group of people.
Based on the official website of One Network, it got loans for the teachers and staff under the Department of Education (DepEd) and members of the local government units and private institutions. It also has offers for the pensioners under the Social Security System (SSS).
Here is a list of the BDO Rural Bank loan offers under the salary loans category. Below it are the loans offered under the business loans category.
- ONE DepEd Salary Loan – This loan offer is for both the teaching and non-teaching personnel under the Department of Education (DepEd).
- ONE LGU Salary Loan – This is open for the employees and elected officials of the local government units. Appointed officials may also apply for this.
- ONE Government Agencies Salary Loan – This loan offer is for the employees of government agencies including the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR) and the Department of Public Works and Highways (DPWH).
- ONE Private Institution Salary Loan – This is open for those who are working under private institutions with payroll system.
- ONE SSS Pensioner’s Loan – This is open for both pensioners of the SSS and as well as the surviving spouse of a pensioner.
- ONE Business Loan – This loan offer is for business clients. It offers competitive rates and flexible payment terms.
- Kabuhayan Loan – This business loan offer is open for small business owners with businesses that have weekly gross sales of at least Php 15,000.00 but not more than Php 200,000.00.
Are you planning to apply for any of the aforementioned BDO Rural Bank loan offers? You may visit the official website of One Network Bank – https://www.onenetworkbank.com.ph.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.
READ ALSO: BDO LOANS – Loanable Amounts For Personal Loan & Home Loan
2 thoughts on “BDO RURAL BANK LOAN OFFERS – Full List of Salary & Business Loans”
Can I inquire about your salaru loan for private instititions and also loan requirements. Also about msme business loans requirements.
Can i apply for kabuhayan loan program