Guide on BDO Personal Salary Loan Application Qualifications
BDO PERSONAL SALARY LOAN – BDO Unibank set the following qualifications in applying for this cash loan offer.
When it comes to financial needs, among the options that you may consider are the loan offers. Several banks and lending companies in the Philippines got these offers that usually serve specific purposes. Meanwhile, there are also those that are multi-purpose.
One of the banks in the Philippines that has several loan offers is BDO Unibank. Formerly known as Banco de Oro, it offers deposit accounts, credit cards, loans, and investment opportunities among others. It has built a name in the Philippine banking industry and is certainly one of the biggest and the most trusted banking firm in the country.
You are probably in need of a loan that can respond to multiple needs or you are applying for a loan but not for a car or house and lot purchase. Why not consider BDO Personal Salary Loan?
The BDO Personal Salary Loan can finance your home improvement plans, celebrations like weddings and birthdays, the payment of school fees, a big purchase like buying an appliance or a gadget, etc. It can also help you get your car repaired.
Who are qualified to apply for BDO Personal Salary Loan? Like in other loan offers, there are qualifications of eligibility requirements in applying for this loan. To qualify, the applicant must be:
- at least 21 years old at the time of the loan application but not more than 70 years old upon the loan maturity
- a Filipino citizen or a foreigner residing in the Philippines
- earning a minimum gross fixed annual income of Php 180,000.00 for salaried applicants and Php 400,000.00 for self-employed applicants and professionals
- a regular employee or a self-employed with a business that is operational for at least 2 years already at the time of the loan application
- having a landline number at home or at work and a mobile number
- residing or working in an area that is within the service region of BDO Unibank
Thank you for visiting Moneysense.ph. You may also check – BDO Project Finance Loan – How To Apply & Requirements to Prepare.