Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts Under the Equicom Bank Personal Loan
EQUICOM BANK PERSONAL LOAN – Here is a guide on how much you can borrow under the personal loan offer of the Equicom Savings Bank.
One of the Philippine banks that has a personal loan offer is the Equicom. This type of loan is one of the most sought-after considering its flexibility.
You may apply for it pay for the hospital or utility bills, to make a big purchase like buying an appliance or a gadget, to cover up an event or travel expenses, etc.
With regards to the Equicom Bank Personal Loan, it features low and affordable interest rates and as well as fast and easy application.
Based on the official website of the bank, no collateral or guarantor is needed in applying for the personal loan offer of Equicom. Also, the monthly repayments are on fixed scheme so you can really assess your capacity for the offer.
With regards to how much you can borrow under the Personal Loan, here are the minimum and the maximum loanable amounts under this offer:
- Minimum Loanable Amount – Php 15,000.00
- Maximum Loanable Amount – Php 1,000,000.00
To be eligible for the said loan offer by Equicom Savings Bank, the applicant must:
- be at least 21 years old but not more than 65 years old on the date that the loan matures
- have a residence landline number or office contact number
- be residing or working in an area that is under the processing service area of the bank
- be an employee with a regular or permanent status at work and has been employed in the company for at least a year (for employed applicants)
- be earning at least Php 20,000.00 for Metro Manila and Php 15,000.00 for applicants from Visayas and Mindanao
- be in a business that is profitable for at least two(2) continuous years of operation (for self-employed applicants)
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.