Guide on HSBC Personal Loan Fees & Charges Implemented by Bank
HSBC PERSONAL LOAN FEES – Here is a list of the charges under the personal loan offer of Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation (HSBC).
There are several banks in the Philippines that people may turn to in times of financial needs. One of these banks is Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation or more commonly called as HSBC.
The HSBC Personal Loan features fast approval, personalized loan terms, and convenient payment channels. You may repay the loan in 6, 12, 24, or 36 months.
Do you want to know how much you may borrow under this loan offer? Feel free to visit – HSBC PERSONAL INSTALLMENT LOAN – Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts.
Like in other loans, there are HSBC Personal Loan fees and charges implemented by the bank. Some are upon the application while others are based on circumstances like delayed payment.
HSBC Personal Loan Fees & Charges
- Processing Fee: PHP1,500 (deducted form loan proceeds)
- Late Payment Fee: 36% per annum on overdue payment
- Amendment Fee: PHP500.00 per amendment after drawdown (for modification of loan details)
- Breaking Cost: To be computed as described in the HSBC website and in the HSBC Easy Guide to Bank Services and Charges (upon loan pre-termination)
- Overdue Interest Charge: 36% per annum on all overdue installments
- Documentary Stamp Tax (DST): 0.75% of the drawn loan amount (deducted from loan proceeds). Loan amounts of up to PHP250,000 which are used for personal purposes are exempt from DST
Do you want to apply for this loan offer? You may visit – HSBC Personal Cash Loan – How To Apply For this HSBC Loan Offer.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this HSBC offer. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.