Guide on PSBank Home Loan Requirements for Home Construction Purpose
PSBANK HOME LOAN REQUIREMENTS – Here is a list of the documents that you must prepare in applying for PSBank Home Loan for the purpose of house construction.
Several banks got home loan offers that serve different purposes. One of these banks is the Philippine Savings Bank or more commonly called as PSBank.
The PSBank which has a lot of branches nationwide is a subsidiary of the Metrobank. It has several offers from deposit accounts to loans to investment products and to a lot more.
With regards to its home loan offer, it is open to finance the purchase of a residential property and a house construction. You may also apply for it using your residential property as the collateral for a multi-purpose loan.
In applying for the said loan offer, there are PSBank Home Loan requirements that you must prepare and submit to the bank.
PSBank Home Loan Requirements
If the applicant is employed:
- Latest Certificate of Employment
- Income Tax Return or BIR Form 2316 or 2306
If the applicant is running a business or in professional practice:
- Latest BIR Form 1701
- Latest audited Financial Statement with BIR stamp
- Completely filled-out PSBank Home Loan application form
- Cash or Check payable to Philippine Savings Bank as non-refundable payment for appraisal fees
- Photocopy of Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT)
- Contract to Sell/Reservation Agreement (if acquiring a lot from an accredited developer)
- Floor and Building Plan and Building Specification
- Bill of Materials and Estimate of Construction and Labor Costs
- Valid photo-bearing IDs with signature
- Copy of Marriage Contract (if married)
- Copy of Court Decision on Annulment and Certificate of Finality of Decision (if annulled)
- Copy of Court Decision on Legal Separation and Certificate of Finality of Decision (if legally separated)
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this PSBank offer. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.