Guide on Robinsons Bank Home Loan Requirements for Application
ROBINSONS BANK HOME LOAN – Here is a list of the requirements that you must prepare in applying for this Robinsons Bank loan offer.
If you are working, among the best things that you can purchase for yourself and your family are a house and a car. However, truths be told that many were unable to acquire it before their 40s thinking they cannot afford it.
It is true that buying a house or a car requires a huge amount of money – if you want to do it in cash. But if you really want to start now with the little that you have, you can have it in monthly installments.
There are several banks that have loan offers. One of them is the Robinsons Bank which has an offer for those who wanted to acquire a residential property.
The Robinsons Bank loan offer is open for several purposes. You may apply for it for any of the following purpose:
- buying a house and lot
- purchasing a vacant residential lot
- buying a condominium unit
- buying a townhouse
- constructing a house
- renovating a home
- refinancing or taking out an existing loan
- for home equity
Do you want to know who are eligible to apply for this loan offer and how much you can borrow? Feel free to visit – Robinsons Bank Home Loan – How Much You Can Borrow Under This Loan.
With regard to the requirements in applying for Robinsons Bank Home Loan, it will depend on the employment or source of income of the borrower.
- Duly filled-out and signed application form
- At least 1 Government Issued ID
- Marriage Contract ( if applicable )
- If locally employed…
- Latest Copy of Certificate of Employment indicating salary, position, and length of employment
- Latest Payslips
- If self-employed…
- ITR for the last three (3) years
- Audited Financial Statements for the past three (3) years
- Business Registration Documents (DTI, Mayor’s permit, etc)
- PRC ID (For Professionals)
- If an overseas Filipino worker (OFW)…
- Latest employment contract of employment
- Latest Working Visa
- Latest Payslips or remittance slips
- Special Power of Attorney (Bank Format)
- Consularized copy may be required if issued abroad
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.