Lists of the Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts Under UCPB Home Loan
UCPB HOME LOAN – Here is a list of the minimum and maximum loanable amounts under the United Coconut Planters Bank Home Loan.
One of the Philippines banks with a lot of offers to the public is the United Coconut Planters Bank or more commonly called as UCPB. It is also previously known as Cocobank.
UCPB got savings and deposit account offers and as well as loans. This bank which is among the largest banking companies in PH offers a UCPB Personal Loan which is an excellent turn-to during financial struggles.
Also, this bank has a loan offer for those who wanted to acquired a house but do not have the money to pay for it in full now. You may apply for the UCPB Home Loan.
Based on the official website of the United Coconut Planters Bank, you may apply for the home loan offer with any of the following purposes:
- Purchase of a residential property
- Refinance of an existing mortgage from another bank
- House construction on your owned lot
- House renovation
With regards to the application, here is a list of the requirements that you should prepare:
- Housing Loan Application Form
- Income Documents
- For Employed Applicants – Certificate of Employment indicating the salary, position, and length of service; Latest Income Tax Return
- For OFWs – Certificate of Employment; POEA-validated Crew Contract & Exit pass; payslips for the last three months; and notarized Special Power of Attorney
- For Self-Employed Applicants – articles of incorporation/by-laws/SEC registration/DTI registration; audited financial statements; ITR for the last three(3) years; bank statements for the last six(6) months; and list of Trade References
Under the UCPB Home Loan, the following are the minimum and the maximum loanable amounts:
Minimum Loanable Amount – Php 500,000.00
Maximum Loanable Amounts
- 70% of the appraised value for house and lot, townhouses and condominium units
- 60% of the appraised value for vacant lot
- 80% of the contract price for accredited developers
To begin with you application, you may visit the official website of the United Coconut Planters Bank to download the application form – https://www.ucpb.com/homeasy/.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.