Guide on the UCPB Auto Loan Fees / Charges Applicants Must Prepare For
UCPB AUTO LOAN FEES – Here is a full list of the charges that are implemented under the United Coconut Planters Bank’s Auto Loan offer.
Are you also one of those people who wanted to enjoy the benefits of having your own car soon? You can get to your target destination anytime you want and you can enjoy a long ride with people you love. That dream is within reach now.
A lot of banks in the Philippines now offer auto loans. One of them is the United Coconut Planters Bank or more commonly called as UCPB by the public. It has a car loan offer that is open for the purchase of a brand new and second-hand vehicle.
Not only for the purchase of brand new or second-hand vehicles, the UCPB Car Loan is also open to using your car as a collateral for a multi-purpose loan. There is definitely a wide array of choices under this offer.
Like in other car loans, applicants must not only qualify for the eligibility qualifications and gather the requirements. It is also important to be aware of the UCPB Auto Loan fees and charges implemented under the loan offer.
These charges may be paid separately by the client or may also be deducted from the loan proceeds. Here is a list of the UCPB Auto Loan fees:
- Appraisal Fee
- On Location – Php 1,000.00
- UCPB Head Office – Php 500.00
- Car History
- In-house – Php 600.00
- Outsourced – Php 1,000.00
- Handling Fee – Based on Documentary Stamp Tax of Previous Year’s Insurance
- Registration Fee – Based on the Registry of Deeds’ Schedule of Fees
- Cancellation Fee – Php 500.00
- Notarial Fee – Php 300.00 per document
- Loan Certification – Php 300.00
- Certification of Payment History – Php 300.00
- Amendment on Term – Php 5,000.00
- Certified True Copies of Collateral Documents – Php 300.00
- Late Payment Penalty – 5% of the Amount Due per month
- Encumbrance Fee – Php 280.00
- Handling Fee for Assumption of Mortgage – 2% of Loan Balance (Minimum: Php 4,000.00 ; Maximum – Php 10,000.00)
- Chattel Mortgage
- Registration Fee
- Promissory Note
- Encumbrance Fee
- Notarial Fee
- Processing Fee – Based on the Schedule of Charges
- Promissory Note – Php 200.00
- Conversation of Registration from Private to Public
- w/in Metro Manila – Php 10,000.00
- outside Metro Manila – Php 20,000.00
Are you planning to apply for the UCPB Auto Loan offer? You may visit the official website of the bank – https://www.ucpb.com.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.