Guide on UCPB Online Banking “Connect” Enrollment / Registration
UCPB ONLINE BANKING – Here is a guide on how to enroll to UCPB Connect of the United Coconut Planters Bank.
Nowadays, it is a lot safer to do your banking transactions online – considering the risk of the COVID-19 pandemic now. You can avoid exposure to people and you can save money, time, and energy.
One of the banks that offer online services is the United Coconut Planters Bank. More commonly called as UCPB, this bank offers online services through the “UCPB Connect”.
Several transactions can be done under the UCPB Connect. Here is a list of some of the options that you can perform online:
- Inquire account balance
- Pay utility bills
- Pay credit card bills
- Remit fund to other bank accounts
- Transfer fund to other bank accounts
- Buy Smart, Globe, or Sun Cellular load
- View transaction history
- Request for checkbooks
- Request for Stop Payment Orders (SPO)
Most of the online services offered through UCPB are free of charge. With regards to requesting for checkbooks and SPOs through the UCPB Online Banking services, requesting via online is free of charge but fees apply on the checkbook and SPOs.
How to enroll for UCPB Online Banking “Connect”?
- Step 1 – Visit the official website of UCPB.
- Step 2 – Click “Connect Login”
- Step 3 – Choose to register as “New User”.
- Step 4 – Provide the needed information.
- Step 5 – Follow the online instructions provided.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.