Guide on Qualifications for Home Credit Cellphone Loan Application
Here are the qualifications in applying for the product loan offer of Home Credit Philippines which includes financing a cellphone purchase.
Nowadays, it is easier to obtain a cellphone you want even if you cannot pay for it under a one-time full payment. It is all because of the presence of lenders like Home Credit Philippines.
Home Credit has grown rapidly in the past years and became one of the biggest lenders in the Philippine history. It offers product financing services as well as cash loans but, undeniably, it is the former that rose it to popularity.
Countless Filipinos purchased their mobile phones through a Home Credit loan. For qualification to the offer, the you must possess the following eligibility criteria and bear the following documents that must be presented for the application:
- a Filipino citizen
- at least 18 years old upon the loan application
- not more than 68 years old upon the loan application
- has at least one (1) primary ID containing current address
- Primary IDs:
- Unified Multi-Purpose ID (UMID)
- LTO Driver’s License
- Philippine Identification Card
- Postal ID (New)
- Voter’s ID
- Professional Regulation (PRC) ID – Secondary ID with Address Required
- Secondary IDs:
- Postal ID (Old)
- NBI Clearance
- Barangay Certificate
- Phone Bill
- Water Bill
- Electricity Bill
- Mobile/Internet/Cable Bill
- Primary IDs:
- has realiable source of income (employment, business, pension, remittance)
To apply for the Home Credit product loan offer, there are two (2) main options — over-the-counter and through your My Home Credit app. Undeniably, the former is often more preferred for a personal checking of the device prior to purchase and loan applictaion.