Guide on the IDs Accepted in Applying for BPI Auto Loan
BPI AUTO LOAN – Here is a list of the acceptable identification cards (IDs) in applying for the Bank of the Philippine Islands’ auto loan offer.
Is buying a car one of your goals this year? Whether it is purchasing a brand new or a second-hand car, it is one of the best moves you can ever make this year.
Truths be told that having a car of your own now brings a lot of benefits in this busy environment. You can evade traffic and get to your destination on your target time.
The most beneficial use of a car is during emergency situations. It is really advisable that one (1) household has at least one (1) car with at least two (2) members of the family who know how to drive.
If you still cannot afford to buy a car in full cash yet, you may seek some assistance from banks and lending companies. You may consider the BPI Auto Loan offer of the Bank of the Philippine Islands.
The said loan offer is open for both brand new and second-hand vehicles. It is even open for the purchase of a truck. To be eligible for it, the applicant must be:
- a Filipino citizen / foreign nationals married to Filipinos / business entities / partnerships
- between 21 to 65 years old
- at least Php 30,000.00 family income
Do you want to know how much you can borrow under this loan offer? Feel free to visit – BPI AUTO LOAN OFFER – Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts Under It.
In applying for the BPI Auto Loan, among the requirements are two (2) valid IDs. Here is a list of the acceptable IDs in applying for the said offer:
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
- Taxpayer Identification Number (TIN)
- Government Service Insurance Sysytem (GSIS) e-Card
- Social Security System (SSS) card
- Senior Citizen card
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Overseas Filipino Worker (OFW) ID
- Government office and Government-owned and Controlled Corporation (GOCC) ID
- ID issued by the National Council on Disability Affairs
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID
- Company IDs issued by private entities or institutions registered with or supervised or regulated either by the Banko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Insurance Commission (IC)
- PhilHealth Health Insurance Card ng Bayan
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Barangay Certification
- Seaman’s Book
- ACR / Immigrant Certificate of Registration
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- Professional ID cards issued by Maritime Industry Authority (MARINA)
With regards to the steps in applying and the other requirements in applying for the said BPI loan offer, you may visit – BPI AUTO LOAN – How To Apply & Requirements To Prepare in Applying.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.