Guide on How Much Is the Monthly Payment for 100K Loan Under CTBC Bank Loan
CTBC BANK LOAN – Here is a guide on how much is the monthly payment for borrowing Php 100,000.00 under the salary loan offer of CTBC Bank.
Are you worried as your monthly budget may not anymore fit the expenses as there are a lot of bills to pay for? Worry no more. There are several options out there that can help you make ends meet – even make big plans come to reality.
One of those that provide an option is the CTBC Bank. It got different loans and one of them is a multi-purpose offer that can help you obtain cash for your personal purposes.
The said CTBC Bank loan offer is open for both employed and self-employed applicants. It is an unsecured loan that is for short term or mid-term purposes.
There are only a few eligibility requirements in applying for the said salary loan offer. To be eligible, the applicant must be:
- aging between 23 to 60 years old but not more than 60 years old upon the loan maturity
- a Filipino citizen
- having an office landline
- employed or self-employed
- If employed, the applicant must be working in his or her current employer for at least a year on a permanent status.
- If self-employed, the business must be operational for at least three (3) years already for Trading and Services Industry or five (5) for other industries
Under this CTBC Bank loan offer, you may borrow from Php 20,000.00 to Php 1,000,000.00. If you are planning to apply for a 100K loan, here are the ranges of the possible monthly payment based on the loan term:
- 12-Month Loan Term – Php 9,723.33 – Php 10,123.33
- 18-Month Loan Term – Php 6,945.56 – Php 7,345.56
- 24-Month Loan Term – Php 5,556.67 – Php 5,956.67
- 36-Month Loan Term – Php 4,167.78 – Php 4,567.78
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.