Guide on How To Apply for CTBC Bank Loan Offer for Account Holders
CTBC BANK LOAN – Here is a guide on how much you can borrow under the “Back-to-Back Loan” offered by the CTBC Bank.
One of the banks in the Philippines that have both offers that are open for the public and those that are exclusive to a certain group of people is the CTBC Bank. In most cases, the exclusive offers include loans for the employees of the accredited companies.
With regards to the offer of the CTBC, it has a loan offer not for the employees of the accredited companies but for those who have accounts with them. Both Savings and Deposit account holders may be eligible for the offer.
Tagged as the Back-to-Back Loan, the said CTBC Bank loan offer aims to help the clients in bridging the financial gap. The purpose may be personal or business-related. Do you want to know how much you can borrow?
Based on the official website of the bank, the minimum loanable amount under the said CTBC Bank Loan is Php 100,000.00. The actual amount that you can borrow is subject to the approval of the bank.
There is a list of requirements in applying for the said CTBC Bank offer. You must prepare:
- Offering Ticket (OT)
- Auto Debit Arrangement (ADA)
- Two (2) copies of notarized Promissory Note with Deed of Assignment (PNDA)
- Marital consent (for assignors who are married)
- In case of corporate borrowers, a Secretary’s Certificate on the Corporation’s Board of Approval:
- authorizing the Officers of the Corporation to secure a loan from the Bank
- authorizing the use of the deposit as a collateral for the loan
- specifiying the authorized signatories for the documents related to the transactions
- Certificate of Time Deposit duly endorsed by the depositor/assignor or passbook stamped “With Hold-Out”
You may want to know the other loan offers of the bank. You may visit – CTBC BANK LOANS – Full List of Loan Offers You May Apply For.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.