Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts Under EastWest Bank Personal Loan
EASTWEST BANK PERSONAL LOAN – Here is a guide on the minimum and maximum loanable amounts under the said loan offer of the EastWest Bank.
One of the popular banks in the Philippines with a lot of branches nationwide is the EastWest Bank. It has several loan offers for the public.
Among the offers of the bank are loans. You may apply for an EastWest Personal Loan, a home loan, or an auto loan depending on your need or the purpose of your application.
With regards to the personal loan offer of EastWest, here is the list of the eligibility qualifications in applying for the loan:
An applicant must:
- be a Filipino citizen or a foreigner who is a permanent resident in the country
- be at least 21 years old or not more than 65 years old on the loan’s maturity date
- have a fixed contact number (telephone number or mobile phone number)
- have at least Php 15,000.00 basic gross monthly income or Php 180,000.00 basic gross annual monthly income
With regards to the minimum and maximum loanable amounts under the EastWest Bank Personal Loan, Cashmart has provided some details.
Here are the minimum and maximum loanable amounts under the EastWest Bank Personal Loan:
- Minimum Loanable Amount – Php 25,000.00
- Maximum Loanable Amount – Php 2,000,000.00
To apply for the loan offer, you may visit this link for a guide including the list of the requirements in applying in courtesy of EastWest – EastWest Personal Loan.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.