Guide on How Much You Can Borrow Under Equicom Bank Salary Loan
EQUICOM BANK SALARY LOAN – Here is a guide on how much you can borrow under the said corporate loan offer of Equicom Bank.
More and more banks nowadays are into providing cash assistance to employees of companies. It is an undeniable fact that many members of the workforce struggle in making ends meet whether on a daily or weekly basis.
One of the banks that share the same goal to provide assistance to workers is Equicom Bank. It does it through its loan offers. Companies may apply for accreditation so their employees can be eligible for the loans.
One of the exclusive loans for the employees of the accredited companies is the Equicom Bank Salary Loan. It is a multi-purpose loan offer.
You may apply for the said salary loan to pay for the utility bills, to cope with hospital expenses, to achieve your dream travel, to have the car repaired, to pay for the school fees, etc. This offer features low and affordable loan rate.
You might like to know how much you can borrow under the Equicom Bank Salary Loan. Here are the minimum and maximum loanable amounts under it:
- Minimum Loanable Amount – Php 10,000.00
- Maximum Loanable Amount – Php 1,000,000.00
You may apply for this salary loan offer directly to a branch of Equicom Bank if your company is accredited by the bank. However, if it is not yet accredited and you wanted to apply for its accreditation, here are the eligibility qualifications:
- Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) or Cooperative Development Authority (CDA) Registration
- at least 30 employees on permanent status
- not part of high-risk businesses
Requirements for Accreditation:
- Company Profile
- Latest General Information Sheet
- SEC Registration and Articles of Incorporations and by-Laws
- Latest Audited Financial Statements for the past three (3) years
- Corporate Income Tax Return (BIR form 1701) for the part three (3) years
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.