Guide on Maybank Car Loan for Brand New Purchase Details & Application Process
MAYBANK CAR LOAN FOR SECONDHAND VEHICLE PURCHASE – Here are the details on the loan offer, the downpayment, how to apply for it, and the requirements.
Are you planning to purchase a secondhand vehicle under a loan? You may consider the Maybank Car Loan for Secondhand Vehicle Purchase. It got excellent features which you can check below.
Maybank Car Loan for Secondhand Vehicle Purchase
Under the car loan offer of Maybank, you can repay the amount you borrowed for up to 48 months. The downpayment is 30% of the selling price of the vehicle. The age of the car should not be above 10 years.
Who are qualified to apply for this loan offer?
Maybank has set qualifications which the bank considers in determining the eligibility of the applicant for the loan offer. To qualify for this loan, the borrower must be:
- at least 25 years old upon the loan application but not over 60 years old upon the loan maturity
- having no adverse records
- a residential property owner
- permanently employted for at minimum of two (2) years already or running a profitable business for at least three (3) years already
List of Requirements in Applying:
There are documents that you must prepare and submit to Maybank in applying for its car loan offer. In applying, bring the following documents:
- two (2) valid IDs each among the borrower, spouse or another authorized signatory
- completely filled-out and signed Maybank Car Loan Application Form
- latest Income Tax Return (ITR)
- proof of income:
- If employed, submit your Certificate of Compensation indicating your income
- If self-employed, submit your business papers such as your Securities and Exchange Commission Registration, Articles of Incorporation & By-Laws for partnership and corporations, and Department of Trade and Industry (DTI) Registration for single proprietorship
- If corporate borrowers, submit your latest Audited Financial Statements
You may also visit – MAYBANK LOANS – Full List of Maybank Loan Offers You May Apply For