Guide on Requirements for PSBank Cash Loan Offer In Applying
REQUIREMENTS FOR PSBANK CASH LOAN – Here is a list of the documents that you must prepare and submit to the Philippine Savings Bank (PSBank).
In the Philippines, there are banking giants and as well as subsidiary banks that have several loan offers to the public. One of the said firms is the Philippine Savings Bank or more commonly called as PSBank.
The PSBank is a subsidiary bank of Metrobank. It has several loan offers including the personal loan for those who are in need of some money for a project, a longtime goal, an emergency, etc.
Do you want to know who are qualified to apply for this PSBank loan offer? Feel free to visit – PSBank Personal Loan – Who Are Eligible To Apply for This Loan Offer.
PSBank also has provided details on how much you can possibly borrow under the said offer. You may visit – PSBank Personal Cash Loan – Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts.
To apply for the said loan offer, there are documents that you must prepare and submit to the PSBank branch nearest to you.
Requirements in applying for PSBank Cash Loan:
- Completely filled-out PSBank Flexi Personal Loan Application Form
- Photocopy of any of the following identification cards: Company ID, SSS, GSIS, PRC, Driver’s License, Passport or TIN (plastic card type), Firearms License, NBI Clearance, Integrated Bar of the Philippines
- Photocopy of BIR form 2316, or 2306 for employed applicants
- Photocopy of BIR form 1701 for self-employed applicants and Auditor’s Report and Financial Statement with BIR Stamp
- For credit cardholders, original copy of the latest credit card billing statement (with the client as the PRINCIPAL cardholder)
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this PSBank offer. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.