Guide on How To Apply for RCBC Credit Card Online
APPLY RCBC CREDIT CARD – Here is a guide on how to apply for the credit cards of Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation (RCBC) online.
The Rizal Commercial Banking Corporation, more commonly called as RCBC by the public, is one of the biggest banks in the Philippines. It serves excellent offers and services to the public for decades already.
The RCBC offers checking and savings accounts, time deposit accounts, loans, investment products, and credit cards among others. It got offers for personal purposes and as well as for corporate levels.
Among the personal offers of RCBC are the credit cards. Having at least one (1) credit card is really an excellent preparation for unforeseen circumstances.
RCBC offers different types of credit cards. There are travel cards, rewards cards, classic cards, and premium cards among others. Who are eligible to apply for them?
To be eligible, the applicant must be:
- at least 13 years old but not older than 65 years old to qualify for a supplementary card
- at least 21 years old but not older than 65 years old to qualify for a principal card
- having a mobile number and a landline at work
Do you want to see the list of the offers? You may visit – CREDIT CARDS RCBC: Full List Of RCBC Credit Cards & Benefits / Offers.
The application can be done online. To apply for an RCBC credit card online, you may follow the steps below:
- Step 1 – Choose your target credit card.
- Step 2 – Visit the official website of RCBC to apply for an RCBC credit card – https://www.rcbcbankard.com/.
- Step 3 – Wait for the call of RCBC for the verification of your application.
- Step 4 – Wait for the delivery of your credit card.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.