Guide on Robinsons Motorsiklo Loan Application Qualifications
ROBINSONS MOTORSIKLO LOAN – Here is a guide on who are qualified to apply for the motorcycle loan offer of Robinsons Bank.
Nowadays, there are banks that offer multiple loans to the public and these loans cater to purposes that need huge financial assistance. There are loan offers that are quite common among many people while there are those that are quite unique and not all banks offer.
One of the unique loan offers is the motorcycle loan offered by Robinsons Bank. The said bank is one of the entities that is popular and trusted in the Philippines.
The Robinsons Motorsiklo Loan is open for regular or solo bike and big bikes. It is also open for both brand new and pre-owned vehicles.
Who are qualified to apply for Robinsons Motorsiklo Loan? To be qualified to apply for the loan offer, the borrower must be:
- not younger than 21 years of age upon the loan application
- not over 65 years old upon the loan maturity
- if employed, the applicant must be on a regular status for at least one (1) year already
- if self-employed, the applicant must be in the business operation for at least two (2) years already
- owning a residential property for at least a year or renting for at least two (2) years already
This Robinsons Bank loan offer is open for both locally employed and self-employed individuals application. It is also open for overseas Filipino workers (OFWs) as well as partnership or corporation.
There are documents that you need to gather in applying for the motorcycle loan offer of the bank. To check on the documentary requirements of the bank, you may visit – Robinsons Bank Motorsiklo Loan Requirements: List of Documents You Must Submit in Applying.