Security Bank Cash Loan Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts
SECURITY BANK CASH LOAN – Here is a guide on how much you may borrow under the personal loan offer of Security Bank.
In times of financial needs, among the entities that you can turn to are banks. Most banks got loan offers that you may apply for to obtain some cash.
Undeniably, a lot of people would go for multi-purpose loans. You may apply for it to fund a project, to pay for the tuition fee of the kids, to prepare for travel expenses, etc. It is usually named as personal loan or cash loan.
One of the banks in the Philippines with the said offer is Security Bank. It is one of the trusted banks in the country that has stood since 1951.
The Security Bank Cash Loan offer is open for emergencies, education, travel, home improvements, and even car repair or car purchase. Both employed and self-employed individuals may apply for it.
Who are qualified to apply for this loan offer? To be eligible to apply for itl, the applicant must be:
- at least 21 years old but not over 65 years old upon the loan maturity
- a Filipino citizen
- having an or residence landline
- If employed:
- earning at least Php 15,000.00 monthly if working within Metro Manila
- earning at least Php 12,000.00 monthly if working outside Metro Manila
- If self-employed:
- the owner or majority owner with at least 40% stake of the business that is operating for at least two (2) years already with at least one (1) trade reference
- earning at least Php 100,000.00 every month
How much you can borrow under Security Bank Cash Loan? Here are the minimum and the maximum loanable amounts under it:
- Minimum Loanable Amount – Php 30,000.00
- Maximum Loanable Amount – Php 2,000,000.00
Do you want to apply for this loan offer? For a guide on the process and the requirements in applying for it, you may visit – SECURITY BANK PERSONAL LOAN – How To Apply & Requirements To Prepare.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.