List of Requirements for UCPB Salary Loan
UCPB SALARY LOAN – Here is the list of requirements in applying for the salary loan to United Coconut Planters Bank.
The United Coconut Planters Bank or more commonly called UCPB is one of the Philippines banks that offer salary loan to the public. The said loan is perfect for employees who have trouble budgeting their monthly wage.
Under the said UCPB Cash Loan, you can borrow up to Php 300,000.00 and pay for it within as much as 36-month term. The loanable amount and term would depend on the capacity of the applicant.
In applying for the UCPB Salary Loan, there are only a few steps that you will have to take and a few requirements to prepare and submit.
Based on the official website of the United Coconut Planters Bank, here is a guide on the eligibility requirements for the UCPB Salary Loan and the document requirements you need to prepare:
Check your eligibility for the loan.
To be eligible for the salary loan, you must be:
- a permanent Filipino resident in the country
- at least 23 years old but not more than 65 years old
- a checking account and major credit card holder
- a permanent employee for at least two(2) years with supervisory rank and earns a minimum gross monthly income of Php 30,000.00 (Employed Applicants)
- an owner of a business that has been operating for three(3) years and profitable for two(2) years (Self-employed Applicants)
Prepare the requirements needed.
- Fully-accomplished UCPB YES Loan application form available in all UCPB Branches
- Photocopy of two (2) government-issued IDs
- Copy of latest 2 months credit card billing statement
- Copy of latest Utility Bill of residence
Submit the requirements to the branch where you want to apply for the UCPB Loan. It will be evaluated by the bank staff and you will be notified upon its approval.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.