List of the UCPB Home Loan Fees / Charges Borrower Must Be Prepared Of
UCPB HOME LOAN FEES – Here is a guide on the charges that a borrower under the United Coconut Planters Bank’s Housing Loan offers must pay for.
There are now a lot of ways on how to acquire your own house and lot although you cannot pay for it in full. One of these is through the offers of banking companies including the United Coconut Planters Bank or more commonly known as UCPB.
The UCPB got loans for the purchase of a house and lot, a residential lot, a townhouse, or a condominium. They are also open to fund a house construction, home renovation, loan take-out, and using a residential property for a multi-purpose loan.
UCPB has set a short list of eligibility requirements or qualifications in applying for their home loan offers. An applicant must be:
- employed for the last 12 months and has a minimum gross monthly income of Php 30,000.00 (for employed applicants)
- in a business for the last three(3) years (for self-employed applicants)
In applying for the said loan offers, there are UCPB Home Loan fees that a borrower must be prepared of. According to the bank, these charges may be deducted from the loan proceeds depending on what the borrower wants. He or she may also choose to pay for it without deduction from the loan proceeds.
The UCPB Home Loan fees include the appraisal fee, the handling fee, and the filing fee. Here is a list of the charges that a borrower must pay for:
- Metro Manila – Php 5,000.00 per title
- Outside Metro Manila – Php 6,000.00 per title
- Regular Individual Loans – 1/4 of 1% of the loan amount with a maximum of Php 7,500.00
- Individual Loans from Other Banks – Regular Fee plus Php 2,000.00
- Purchase of Receivable Line – Php 500.00 for every Php 2-million booking
- Php 500,000.00 to Php 999,999.00 Loan Amount – Php 600.00
- Php 1,000,000.00 to Php 4,999,999.00 Loan Amount – Php 1,000.00
- Php 5,000,000.00 to Php 9,999,999.00 Loan Amount – Php 1,500.00
- Php 10,000.00 and above Loan Amount – Php 2,000.00
- Cancellation Fee – Php 700.00 per TCT/CCT
- Partial Release of Collateral – Php 2,000.00
- Pre-payment Service Fee – Php 4,000.00
- Certification of Payment History – Php 300.00
- Amendment on Term – Php 5,000.00
- Loan Certification – Php 300.00
- Late Payment Penalty – 5% per month of the amount due
- Notarial Fee – Php 300.00 per document
- Registration Fee – based on Registry of Deeds’ schedule of fees
Documentary Stamp Tax (DST)
- Annotation of Real Estate Mortgage Documents – Loan Amount / Php 5,000.00 x Php 10 + Php 10
- Booking of Promisory Note Line – Loan Amount / Php 200.00
For a guide on how to apply for the housing loan offer of UCPB, you may visit – UCPB HOUSING LOAN – How To Apply for the Housing Loan Offer of UCPB.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.