Guide on How Much Is the Monthly Payment Under UCPB Loan
UCPB LOAN – Here is a guide on how much you must pay for monthly if you will borrow Php 80,000.00 under the salary loan offer of United Coconut Planters Bank.
Are the food expenses, daily transportation fair, electricity bills, tuition fees, etc. depleting your monthly budget in an instant? Does it hold you from living comfortably or reaching a longtime goal that requires a huge amount of money?
You may free yourself from it through several ways. One of those that you may go for is to apply for a loan offer to a bank. One of the banks that is willing to provide assistance when it comes to financial matters is the United Coconut Planters Bank (UCPB).
You may apply for the UCPB Loan – Salary Loan. It can lend you from Php 50,000.00 up to Php 300,000.00.
Under the said loan offer, there are minimal eligibility qualifications. To be eligible, the applicant must be:
- a Filipino citizen
- a permanent resident in the Philippines
- at least 23 years old but not more than 65 years old upon the maturity of the loan for employed applicants and 70 years old for self-employed applicants
- a holder of a checking account or a credit card
- earning at least Php 30,000.00 monthly and working in the current company for at least two (2) years with a supervisory rank (For employed individuals)
- running a business for at least three (3) years with a minimum of two (2) profitable years (For self-employed individuals)
Do you want to know how much you must pay for monthly if you will borrow Php 80,000.00? Here is the list of the monthly amortizations based on loan term:
- 12-Month Term – Php 19,847.00
- 18-Month Term – Php 14,292.00
- 24-Month Term – Php 11,714.00
- 36-Month Term – Php 8,936.00
You might want a guide on how to apply for this UCPB loan offer and the requirements that you must prepare. You may visit – UCPB SALARY LOAN – How To Apply & Requirements To Prepare.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.