Guide on Whether Credit Card Is Needed in Applying for UCPB Personal Loan or Not
UCPB PERSONAL LOAN – Here is a guide on whether a credit card is required in applying for the said United Coconut Planters Bank loan offer or not.
Nowadays, running out of cash is not anymore an unusual thing to a lot of people. Most household budgets are falling short the expenses and parents have to look for money before the next payday comes.
Among the usual turn-tos of people who are in need of cash are the loans offered by the different banks. One of them is the United Coconut Planters Bank or more commonly called as UCPB.
For a multi-purpose loan offer, you may apply for UCPB Personal Loan. It is open to help make ends meet, fund a big purchase, pay for the utility bills, help cope with medical emergencies, etc.
Most loans got eligibility qualifications. With regards to the said UCPB loan offer, to be eligible to apply for it, the applicant must be:
- a Filipino citizen
- a permanent resident of the Philippines
- at least 23 years old but not more than 65 years old upon the loan maturity for employed applicants and 70 years old for self-employed applicants
- having a stable source of income
- For employed applicants, you must be earning at least Php 30,000.00 monthly with at least two (2) years stay in the current employer and a supervisory rank
- For self-employed applicants, the business must be operational for at least three (3) years and profitable for the last two (2) years
With regards to the query about having a credit card or not in applying for UCPB Personal Loan, according to the bank, it is required that the applicant has a credit card. Also, the applicant must be a holder of a checking account.
Do you want to know how much you can borrow under the said offer? You may visit – UCPB PERSONAL LOAN – Updated Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts.
You might like a guide in applying for the said UCPB loan offer. Feel free to visit – UCPB PERSONAL LOAN: How To Apply For UCPB Personal Loan & Requirements Needed.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.