Guide on the Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts Under the UCPB Personal Loan (Updated)
UCPB PERSONAL LOAN – Here is a guide on the minimum and maximum loanable amounts under the personal loan offer of the United Coconut Planters Bank.
The United Coconut Planters Bank or more commonly known as UCPB is one of the banks in the Philippines that have several loan offers. These are cash assistance provided for the borrowers for the purpose they applied for it for.
With regards to its the loan offers, one that is flexible in terms of the purposes it serve is the personal loan offer. It is tagged as the “Your Salary Loan” or YES Loan. It is open for:
- consolidating payables
- making big purchases
- funding home renovations
- paying for the car repair
- funding family vacations
- coping up with emergency situations
Based on the official website of the bank, to be eligible for the Personal Loan, the applicant must be:
- a Filipino citizen and a permanent resident in the country
- at least 23 years old but not more than 65 years old on the day that the loan matures
- a holder of a checking account or a credit card
- a permanent employee for at least two(2) years with supervisory rank
- earning at least Php 30,000.00 minimum gross monthly income (for employed applicants)
- running a business for at least three(3) years and it has been profitable for at least two(2) years (for self-employed applicants)
With regards to the minimum and maximum loanable amounts under the UCPB Personal Loan, here is a guide on how much you can borrow under this offer:
- Minimum Loanable Amount – Php 50,000.00
- Maximum Loanable Amount – Php 300,000.00
According to the bank, the interest rates along with the minimum and maximum loanable amounts under the UCPB Personal Loan are subject to check. With regards to the payment, it can be done through post-dated checks.
For a guide on how to apply for the said loan offer, you may visit – UCPB PERSONAL LOAN: How To Apply For UCPB Personal Loan & Requirements Needed.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.