Guide on UnionBank Home Loan 2023 Application Process
UNIONBANK HOME LOAN 2023 – You can check the details below on how to apply for the offer of UnionBank Philippines and the requirements.
Are you one of the people who are planning to get a residential property under a loan offer? If you want a trusted lender, you might like to consider UnionBank Philippines. It has been in the service of the Filipino populace for decades now.
The UnionBank Home Loan 2023 offer is open to finance the purchase of a vacant lot, a house and lot, or another residential property. You may also apply for it to finance a house construction or a home renovation.
UnionBank has a good range of loanable amounts under its Home Loan offer. The appraised value of the property or the total contract price are both important factors.
Step 1 — Qualifications. There are eligibility criteria that UnionBank Philippines has set in applying for the loan offer. To qualify for the loan, the loan applicant must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- at least 21 years old upon the loan application
- not more than 65 years at the time of the loan maturity
- Filipino or a foreign national married to a Filipino
- with stable source of income
Step 2 — Prepare the Requirements. Gather all the personal documentary requirements for the UnionBank Home Loan offer.
Aside from your personal documents as the borrower, there are also collateral documents that you need to prepare and submit to the bank. The required collateral documents depend if the real estate developer of the property is accredited or not.
- Contract to Sell (CTS)
- Reservation Agreement
- Statement of Account
- Photocopy of Owner’s Duplicate Copy of the Transfer Certificate of Title (TCT)
- Photocopy of Latest Tax Declaration
- Location or Vicinity Map
- Valid Government Issued Identification Card (ID) of Seller/s (if married, include ID of spouse)
- Authorization Letter to conduct Appraisal of Property with Contact Details, Contact Person, and Property Location
- Appraisal Fee
Step 3 — Go to UnionBank. Visit a branch of UnionBank Philippines nearest to your residence or workplace and submit your documents. The loan processing may take a few working days. Wait for an update from the bank regarding the result of the loan application.