Guide on the Qualifications for UnionBank Rewards Visa Platinum Credit Card Application
Here are the qualifications in applying for the UnionBank Rewards Visa Platinum Credit Card offer with excellent benefits.
Are you one of the people who want to have a credit card? In the Philippines, one of the trusted entities with credit card offers is UnionBank. Among its many offers, one of those that come with excellent features is the UnionBank Rewards Visa Platinum Credit Card.
The said credit card offer offers a Cash Advance Facility, an Inhouse Installment, a Credit Insurance, and Exclusive Discounts, Freebies, and Privileges among others. It has a worldwide acceptance as well.
Who are qualified to apply for the UnionBank Rewards Visa Platinum Credit Card offer? The bank actually has minimum qualifications thus a lot of people have the chance to get it. To qualify in applying for the credit card offer, here are the eligibility requirements that the applicant must meet:
- at least 21 years old
- a resident of the Philippines with a valid Philippine billing address
- with a postpaid landline or mobile phone
- has a Tax Payer’s Identification Number (TIN) and SSS/GSIS/UMID Number
In case the credit card applicant has a credit card account with other banks, it must be in good credit standing. Aside from the said qualifications, here are the requirements needed in applying for the said bank offer:
- photocopy of the fully-accomplished UnionBank Credit Card Application Form
- one (1) photo-bearing, government-issued ID with identification number or date of birth
- proof of Income with BIR or bank stamp
- Valid passport or ACR, andAny of the following proofs of local residency:
- Immigrant Certificate of Residency (ICR)
- ACR-I-Card with Visa status “Permanent”, otherwise, should be valid for more than 1 year
- Special Resident Investors Visa (SRIV)
- Visa and Work Permit/Alien Employment Permit (AEP) with validity of more than 1 year
- Special Resident Retirement Visa (SRRV)
- For top 2000 companies, employment contract or letter from company HR printed on company letterhead with name, position and confirmation of term
Aside from the benefits offered by the UnionBank Rewards Visa Platinum Credit Card with is features, there are also a lot of discounts and promos for the cardholders in different restaurants and establishments.