Guide on How To Send Money Through LBC Instant Peso Padala
HOW TO SEND MONEY THROUGH LBC – Here is a guide on the six (6) easy steps in sending money to your loved ones through LBC.
How To Send Money Through LBC
Step 1 – Prepare the amount that you want to send and visit any branch of LBC Express nearest to you. You may also send money through the courier company’s remittance partner. The least amount that you can send is P100.00.
Step 2 – Ask for a copy of the Remittance Form from the LBC staff. Fill in the form with your personal details (complete name, address, mobile number) and provide the personal details (complete name, address, mobile number) of the receiver of the money as well.
Step 3 – Submit the Remittance Form and your cash to the LBC customer service associate.
Step 4 – Prepare and pay for the money padala fees which will depend on the amount that you will be sending.
Step 5 – Get your receipt which bears the tracking number needed by the recipient of the money in claiming the amount that you sent.
Step 6 – Send the tracking number to the receiver of the amount. Tell him or her to bring a valid ID. The following IDs or identification documents are accepted:
- Philippine Passport
- Philippine Identification System ID (PhilSys ID) / Philippine Identification Card (Phil ID) /
- Philippine National ID
- Philippine Driver’s License
- Professional Regulatory Commission ID (PRC)
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- New Postal ID (PVC Card)
- GSIS e-Card
- SSS Card
- Unified Multipurpose ID (UMID)
- GOCC-issued ID
- Overseas Filipino Workers ID (OFW ID)
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration ID (OWWA ID)
- Seaman’s Book and Seafarer’s Registration Certificate
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID (IBP ID for lawyers)
- Voter’s ID (PVC or paper-based card)
- Student ID
- Certification from the National Council for Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certificate/ID 4Ps or Pantawid Pamilyang Pilipino ID, Solo Parent ID
- Employment ID
- Barangay Certification or Barangay ID