Guide on GSIS EML Loan Application Process
GSIS EML LOAN – Here is a guide on how to apply for the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) COVID-19 Emergency Loan offer.
Several Filipino families are currently struggling financially amid the COVID-19 crisis. The week-long if not month-long lockdowns since the pandemic started have caused the shutting down of many businesses. These closures led to both employees and business owners losing their income.
Undeniably, the monthly bills never stops despite the crisis that the people are experiencing now. Amid the strict community quarantine measures in NCR and the provinces of Bulacan, Rizal, Cavite, and Laguna now, many people are calling for assistance from the government.
Everyone is encouraged to be extra careful and to observe the proper health protocols. Getting sick of COVID-19 is both a challenge to the health and to the finances.
Amid the COVID-19 crisis, the Government Service Insurance System or more commonly called as GSIS is offering a COVID-19 Emergency Loan for its active members, old age pensioners, and disability pensioners.
To be qualified for the GSIS EML Loan offer, the member-borrower must be:
- an active GSIS member who has not availed the same loan in 2020
- an old age GSIS pensioner who has not availed the same loan last year
- a disability pensioner who has not availed the same loan in 2020
- an active GSIS member, old age pensioner, or disability pensioner who availed an Emergency Loan under a different contingency
Do you want to check on the loanable amounts under it? You may visit – GSIS COVID-19 LOAN: Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts Under It.
To apply for the GSIS EML Loan offer, you may choose from the following:
- email to www.gsis.gov.ph
- dropbox (Drop your application at the nearest GSIS branch)
- GWAPS kiosks (Use your card or GWAPS account and head to a branch with the electronic machine to apply. You may visit – GSIS LOAN: How To Apply For Loan To GSIS Through [email protected] Kiosk)
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regard to this GSIS loan offer. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.