Guide on the Requirements for Pag-IBIG Cash Loan Offer Application for Self-Employed Borrowers
REQUIREMENTS FOR PAG-IBIG CASH LOAN SELF-EMPLOYED – Here is a list of the documents that you must submit in applying for Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose Loan (MPL).
Many of the members of Pag-IBIG Fund are self-employed. In times of financial needs or needing some finances for a project, members have a Multi-Purpose Loan offer that they can turn to. You can check on the loan details below.
What is the Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose Loan?
Also called as MPL, this cash loan offer of Pag-IBIG Fund is open for various purposes including medical expenses, financing of home improvement, making a huge purchase, etc.
What are the documentary requirements for Pag-IBIG Cash Loan application? The required documents vary depending on the status as to how the member-borrower earns the money. If you are self-employed, here are the documents that you need to prepare and submit:
- duly-accomplished and signed Pag-IBIG Multi-Purpose Loan Application Form
- photocopy of one (1) valid ID such as the following:
- Driver’s License
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- Police Clearance
- Voter’s ID
- Postal ID
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card
- Senior Citizen Card
- Barangay Certification or Barangay IDs
- Social Security System (SSS) Card
- Overseas Filipino Worker ID
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- Alien Certification of Registration/Immigrant Certificate of Registration
- Certification from the National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Seaman’s Book or Seafarer’s Identification and Record Book (SIRB)
- Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Certification
- Government Office and GOCC ID
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines ID
- Company ID
- Philippine Identification (PhilID) Card
Proof of Income for Employed Individuals (submit any of the following):
- photocopy of Income Tax Return (ITR) and Official Receipt of tax payment from bank supported with DTI Registrant and Mayor’s Permit or Business Permit
- original copy of bank statements or passbook for the last 12 months
- original copy of Commission Vouchers indicating the name and contact details of the issuer
- original copy of Certified True Copy of Transport Franchise
- original copy of the Notarized Affidavit of Income
- original copy of the Certificate of Engagement issued by the business owner
To apply, submit your requirements for Pag-IBIG Cash Loan application to a branch of Pag-IBIG Fund. The evaluation of your loan application may take a few business days. Wait for an update from the government agency or make a follow-up from time to time.
You may also visit – Apply Pag-IBIG Housing Loan: Steps in the Application Process & Requirements