Online Forms You Can Download for Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Application
PAG-IBIG HOUSING LOAN APPLICATION – Here is a guide on the forms for the principal borrower and the co-borrower that you can download.
In the Philippines, the agency that has helped a lot of Filipinos acquire affordable housing is Pag-IBIG Fund. It has assisted many low and average earners individuals achieve their target residential property without the burden of paying a very huge amount monthly and compromising their everyday comfort.
Although the Pag-IBIG Fund is mainly known for its housing loan offer, it has several other offers as well that attend to other circumstances. In times of calamity, the government agency is also one of those that calamity-stricken members can turn to. There is a Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan that a member can apply for to get some assistance in recovering from the damages caused by the typhoon.
The Pag-IBIG Fund also has a multi-purpose loan offer. It is excellent for those who need some cash for multiple purposes like paying off debt, funding an event, making a big purchase, funding a celebration, etc.
Meanwhile, back to the Pag-IBIG Housing Loan offer, it is open for a Pag-IBIG member who is:
- an active member of Pag-IBIG Fund with at least 24 monthly contributions
- not more than 65 years old at the date of the loan application and is not more than 70 years old at the date of the loan maturity
- having a legal capacity to acquire and encumber a real property
- having no foreclosed, cancelled, bought back, or voluntarily surrendered Pag-IBIG Housing Loan
- having an updated account in case there is an existing Pag-IBIG Housing account or Short Term Loan (STL)
With regards to the Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Application Form, you can download it online for safety and convenience. The government agency has made both the application forms for the principal borrowers and the co-borrowers available online.
Pag-IBIG Housing Loan Application Form
You may also visit – Pag-IBIG Calamity Loan Application Form – Download