Steps on How To Get PhilHealth ID For Employed Members of the Health Insurance Agency
HOW TO GET PHILHEALTH ID – Here is a guide for the employed members of the Philippine Health Insurance Corp. in getting an ID.
Are you one of the million members of the Philippine Health Insurance Corporation? More commonly called PhilHealth, it is a state-run health insurance agency that offers assistance for both emergency and non-emergency cases for its members.
Every month or quarter, members of PhilHealth submit a contribution to keep the status of their account updated and active. It is the way to avail the benefits for health concerns. To avail the benefits for members with updated accounts, you need to present a PhilHealth ID. There are only a few steps on how to get a PhilHealth ID.
There are requirements or documents needed in getting a PhilHealth ID. Before going to the nearest branch of the health insurance agency, prepare the following documents as you will have to submit them:
- two (2) accomplished copies of the PhilHealth Member Registration Form (PMRF)
- at least two (2) valid IDs / photocopy of your Birth Certificate issued by the Philippine Statistics Authority (PSA)
- two (2) latest 1×1 pictures
- Barangay Certificate
How To Get A PhilHealth ID for Employed Members:
- Step 1 – Prepare the documents needed in getting a PhilHealth ID.
- Step 2 – Fill out the two (2) copies of the PhilHealth Member Registration Form (PMRF)
- Step 3 – Submit the PMRF to your HR Department. The employer or company will process the application for PhilHealth ID.
- Step 4 – Wait for your employer to give you your PhilHealth ID Card and Member Data Record.
Do you want to check the benefit offers of PhilHealth for its members who have updated accounts? For the full list of benefits, you may visit – PhilHealth Benefits: Full List of Benefit Offers for Members w/ Updated Accounts.