Guide on PCSO Medical Assistance for Laboratory Requirements for Application
PCSO MEDICAL ASSISTANCE FOR LABORATORY – Here are the requirements in applying for medical aid to the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
Are you in need of a medical aid for laboratory expenses? One of the entities that you may turn to is the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office. This government body is most commonly called PCSO and is the legal lotto operator in the country.
There is a wide coverage of the medical aid offered by the PCSO. The assistance is open to aid in laboratory expenses. You just have to comply with the requirements for PCSO Medical Assistance for laboratory and submit them to the government body.
There are documents that you must submit in applying for the medical aid offer of the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office. Here are the requirements for PCSO Medical Assistance for laboratory:
- duly-accomplished and signed Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) Individual Medical Assistance Program (IMAP) Application Form
- original or Certified True Copy of the Updated Clinical Abstract duly-signed by the attending physician with license number
- one (1) valid ID of patient and representative (any of the following):
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
- PhilHealth ID
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) eCard
- Voter’s ID
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- DSWD 4Ps ID
- Authorization Letter from patient in cases where there is no immediate relative available for interview
- laboratory request duly-signed by physician with license number
Do you want a step-by-step guide in applying for PCSO Medical Assistance for confinement? You may visit – How to Apply Medical Assistance to PCSO? Here’s a guide for you….
Aside from confinement, there are other cases covered by the Medical Assistance offered by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). To check the coverage of the program, feel free to visit – PCSO Medical Assistance Coverage: List of What Is Covered under the Program.