Guide on PCSO Medical Assistance for Implant Requirements for Application
PCSO MEDICAL ASSISTANCE FOR IMPLANT – Here are the requirements in applying for medical aid to the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO).
One of the most popular government entities in the Philippines is the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). It is the legal lotto operator in the country but it also has other offers such as the PCSO Medical Assistance.
The medical aid offered by PCSO has a wide coverage including both inpatient and outpatient cases. Included in the coverage of the medical aid is the PCSO Medical Assistance for implant.
There are documents that you need to submit to ask for an aid from PCSO for implant. Here are the requirements for PCSO Medical Assistance for implant:
- duly-accomplished and signed Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO) Individual Medical Assistance Program (IMAP) Application Form
- original or Certified True Copy of the Updated Clinical Abstract duly-signed by the attending physician with license number
- one (1) valid ID of patient and representative (any of the following):
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulations Commission (PRC) ID
- PhilHealth ID
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) eCard
- Voter’s ID
- Senior Citizen’s ID
- DSWD 4Ps ID
- Authorization Letter from patient in cases where there is no immediate relative available for interview
- official sealed quotations from three (3) suppliers
- copy of the physician’s order with implant specification
- Police Report – for medico-legal cases
Do you want a step-by-step guide in applying for PCSO Medical Assistance for confinement? You may visit – How to Apply Medical Assistance to PCSO? Here’s a guide for you….
Aside from confinement, there are other cases covered by the Medical Assistance offered by the Philippine Charity Sweepstakes Office (PCSO). To check the coverage of the program, feel free to visit – PCSO Medical Assistance Coverage: List of What Is Covered under the Program.