Guide on BDO Cash Loan Requirements if you are a Professional
BDO CASH LOAN REQUIREMENTS – You can check the list of documents needed by professionals in applying for BDO Personal Loan.
Are you a professional who is in need of some money for a certain purpose? You may turn to loans – just like the BDO Cash Loan offer of BDO Unibank. It is one of the usual turn tos of many people.
BDO Personal Cash Loan. One of the loans offered by BDO Unibank is the Personal Loan which is open for employed and self-employed individuals as well as professionals. Under this loan offer, you can repay the loan for up to 36 months.
Do you want to know how much you may borrow under the said loan offer? To check on the loanable amounts, you may visit – BDO Salary Cash Loan: Here are the Minimum and Maximum Amounts You May Borrow.
Who are qualified to apply for this BDO loan offer? There are qualifications or eligibility requirements that BDO Unibank considers in the evaluation of loan applications. To be qualified for the loan offer, the borrower must be:
- at least 21 years old upon the loan application
- not over 60 years old upon the loan maturity
- a Filipino citizen or a foreigner who is a resident in the Philippines
- earning at least Php 35,000 monthly
- having a landline number at home or office contact details
BDO Cash Loan Requirements. There are documents that you need to bring with you in applying for the personal loan offer at a BDO branch. For applicants who are locally employeed, prepare the following documents:
- duly-accomplished BDO Personal Loan Application Form
- one (1) valid ID
- photocopy of latest Income Tax Return (ITR) duly-stamped as received by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR)
- Audited Financial Statements for the last two (2) years
- latest three months banking statements (optional)
To apply for the loan offer, proceed to a branch of BDO Unibank along with your requirements. You might like to check on the interest rates in applying for the said bank offer. Feel free to visit – BDO Cash Loan Interest – Here’s A Guide on the Interest Based on Loan Term.