Guide on BDO Cash Loan Requirements for Application
BDO CASH LOAN REQUIREMENTS – Here is a list of the documents needed in applying for this personal cash loan offer of BDO Unibank.
If you are in need of cash but not thinking about going to a family or a friend in the attempt to borrow, there are other entities that you can turn to – banks and lending companies. In the Philippines, there are many of them that offer loans to the public.
One of the banks with several loan offers to the public is BDO Unibank. It is actually a banking giant that has earned the trust of the people. It also has several branches in different countries abroad.
In fact, its loans are just some of the offers of the bank. It also has credit cards, deposit accounts, investment products, and insurance policies among others.
With regards to its loan offers, the bank has both offers that serve specific purposes and an offer that is multi-purpose. With regards to the latter, it is the personal cash loan offer. You may apply for it to meet several purposes including the following:
- home improvement
- car repair
- utility bills payment
- celebrate an event
Do you want to know the eligibility requirements set by the bank and the loanable amounts under the offer? Feel free to visit – BDO Salary Cash Loan: Minimum & Maximum Loanable Amounts Under It.
This loan offer is open for both employed and self-employed applicants provided that the income requirements are met. Under it, you may repay the loan from six (6) months up to a maximum loan term of 36 months. There are BDO Cash Loan requirements that you must prepare:
- Duly-Accomplished Loan Application Form
- Proof of Income
- For Salaried Applicants:
- Photocopy of the latest Income Tax Return duly stamped as received by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) or BIR Form 2316 signed by employer’s authorized representative (MANDATORY)
- Plus any of the following: Latest full-month’s payslip/s ; Original Certificate of Employment indicating status, service tenure and compensation breakdown
- For Self-Employed Applicants & Professionals:
- Photocopy of the latest Income Tax Return duly stamped as received by the Bureau of Internal Revenue (BIR) and Audited Financial Statements for the last two (2) years (MANDATORY)
- Photocopy of Registration of Business Name (MANDATORY)
- For Single Proprietorship: issued by the Department of Trade and Industry (DTI)
- For Partnerships: issued by the Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC)
- Latest three (3) months’ bank statement (OPTIONAL)
- For Salaried Applicants:
- Proof of Identification
You may also visit – BDO Cash Loan Interest – Here’s A Guide on the Interest Based on Loan Term