Guide on How Much Is the Monthly Due for 500K Loan Under CTBC Bank Salary Loan
CTBC BANK SALARY LOAN – Here is a guide on how much is the monthly due for a Php 500,000.00 loan under the said CTBC Bank loan offer.
Nowadays, money is undeniably very easy to spent. Your Php 1,000.00 can be spent in a blink right after your first purchase and the bill turned into a mixture of hundreds, fifties, twenties, etc.
There are just so many expenses that many household are falling short of the monthly budget. The food expenses, the daily transportation fees, the electricity and water bills, the tuition fee, and the rent are among those that take a huge part of the pie.
To cope with the expenses, others applied for a loan offer. Are you planning to apply for a loan too? You may consider CTBC Bank Salary Loan.
Under the said CTBC Bank loan offer, you may borrow at least Php 20,000.00 and as much as Php 1,000,000.00. You may pay for the loan in 12, 18, 24, or 36 months.
Who are eligible to apply for this loan offer?
To be eligible to apply for it, the applicant must be:
- at least 23 years old but not more than 60 years old upon the loan maturity
- a Filipino citizen
- earning at least Php 15,000.00 for applicants working in Metro Manila and Php 10,000.00 for those working outside the Metro
- on a permanent status for at least a year
- having an office landline
How much will be the monthly due if I will borrow Php 500,000.00 under the CTBC Bank Salary Loan?
On its official website, the CTBC has posted indicative rates of the possible monthly amortizations for a 500K loan. It depends on the loan term.
- 12-Month Term : Php 48,616.67 – Php 50,616.67
- 18-Month Term : Php 34, 727.78 – Php 36,727.78
- 24-Month Term : Php 27,783.33 – Php 29,783.33
- 36-Month Term : Php 20,838.89 – Php 22,838.89
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.