Guide On How To Apply For Maybank Personal Loan & the Requirements Needed
APPLY MAYBANK PERSONAL LOAN – Here is a guide on how to apply for the personal loan offer of Maybank Philippines.
One of the banks in the Philippines with a lot of offers is the Maybank. You may apply for credit cards, deposit or savings accounts, loans, etc.
With regards to its loan offers, the said private bank has the personal loan offer, the home loan offer, and the auto loan offer. The latter two(2) serve specific purposes of acquiring residential properties and cars.
For Maybank Personal Loan, it covers a wide range of purposes. You may apply for it to pay for the school fees, to cover travel expenses, to meet the household finances, etc.
Based on the official website of Maybank Philippines, the personal loan offer has competitive rates and fixed monthly installments. You may pay for it in 12, 18, 24, or 36 months.
Also, this loan offer is collateral free. You don’t have to put any property at risk and being a good creditor may open you to faster loan transactions in the future.
To apply for the Maybank Personal Loan, you may follow these simple steps below:
Step 1 – Check for the eligibility requirements.
To be eligible for the personal loan offer, the applicant must possess the following qualities:
- You should be a Filipino citizen, at least 23 years old but no older than 65 years old when your loan matures.
- Your home address or business address should be within any of the bank’s service regions.
- You should have the following contact numbers: home landline, office or business landline and a mobile number.
- If you’re employed, you should be with your current employer for at least 2 years and earning a minimum basic salary of P25,000. Your employer/company should be one of the Top 7,000 companies in the Philippines.
- If you’re a Professional or Self-employed you should have been in the same profession or the same business for at least 5 years. As a business owner, your business should have been operational for the past 5 years with at least 2 continuous year with profitable operations with an average monthly income of P200,000.
Step 2 – Gather the requirements needed in applying for Maybank Personal Loan.
You will need to furnish us with the following documents:
- Completely filled out and signed application form
- Photocopy of 2 valid IDs
- Photocopy of latest credit card billing statement
- Photocopy of latest utility billing statement with residence address
Proof of income for employed borrowers:
- Original certificate of employment with compensation or 1 month payslip
- Photocopy of latest ITR or BIR Form 2316
Proof of income for self-employed borrowers:
- SEC/DTI Certificate of Registration
- Latest 2 years ITR with BIR stamp and tax receipt
- 2 years audited financial statements
- Latest 6 months bank statements
- List of 3 major suppliers and customers
Step 3 – Send your personal details to email@example.com.
- Referral Code (Put NA if not applicable):
- Amount of Loan (Minimum loan amount: Php 50,000):
- Term of Loan (12, 18, 24, 36 months):
- Purpose of Loan:
- Full Name (Last Name, First Name, Middle Name):
- Date of Birth (MM/DD/YYYY):
- Place of Birth:
- Civil Status (Single or Married or Widowed or Separated):
- Home Address:
- Residential Status:
- Home Phone (ex: 02XXXXXXX):
- Provincial Address:
- Mobile Phone (ex: 09XXXXXXXX):
- Email Address:
- Do you have other loans?:
- Do you own a Credit Card?:
- Employer/Business Name:
- Employer/Business Address:
- Years Working or in Business:
- Telephone Number (ex: 02XXXXXXX):
- Employer’s Address:
- Gross Monthly Salary:
According to Maybank, a customer service agent will be contacting you regarding your loan application requirements.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.