Guide on Maybank Savings Account Requirements in Opening “Classic Savings Account”
MAYBANK SAVINGS ACCOUNT REQUIREMENTS – Here is a guide on what you must prepare in opening for a “Maybank Classic Savings Account”.
Several banks in the Philippines offer savings account. It is an excellent way to keep a part of your money aside from the cash on your wallet. While it is being kept by the bank, your money may continue to grow.
One of the banks in the country that offer savings account is Maybank. In fact, it has several savings account offers such as the following:
- Classic Savings Account
- Yippie Savings Account
- ImTeen Savings Account
- Save ‘n Protect Savings Account
With regard to the Classic Savings Account, it is a passbook-based account that come with an Automated Teller Machine (ATM) card. The said card is accepted in several ATMs thus it is easy to withdraw money.
You do not have to pay for the ATM card – it comes free for your passbook savings account. Do you want to open this type of account?
You must prepare the Maybank Savings Account requirements. You must submit at least two (2) IDs that are within their period of validity. You may refer to the following:
- Driver’s License
- Professional Regulation Commission (PRC) ID
- National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) Clearance
- Police Clearance
- Voter’s ID (New)
- Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) e-Card or Social Security System (SSS) ID (New)
- Postal ID
- Barangay Certification
- Senior Citizen Card
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration (OWWA) ID
- OFW ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Immigrant Certificate of Registration
- Government Office and Government-Owned and / or Controlled Corporations (GOCC) ID (e.g. AFP, HDMF IDs)
- Certification from National Council for the Welfare of Disabled Persons (NCWDP)
- Department of Social Welfare & Development (DSWD) Certification
- Credit Card issued by Private Entities or Institutions Registered with or Supervised or Regulated either by the Bangko Sentral ng Pilipinas (BSP), Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) or Insurance Commission (IC)
- Firearms License
- Integrated Bar of the Philippines (IBP) ID
According to Maybank, one of the IDs that must be presented as part of the Maybank Savings Account requirements must bear the photograph and the signature of the person who wants to open an account with the bank.
Aside from deposit accounts, Maybank has several other offers like loans. You may visit – MAYBANK LOANS – Full List of Maybank Loan Offers You May Apply For.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.