Guide on PNB Savings Account Initial Deposit Required for Account Opening
PNB SAVINGS ACCOUNT INITIAL DEPOSIT – Here is a guide on how much you must prepare for the initial deposit in opening an account with the Philippine National Bank (PNB).
Do you want to grow your money but you are not yet ready to invest it in a business or any other investment products? You can do it by keeping it inside the bank where there is a chance of earning interest.
A savings account is one of the best venues for money-safekeeping. There are several banks that have this offer including one of the government banks in the Philippines, the Philippine National Bank or more popularly known as PNB.
The savings account offered by the government bank is the PNB Debit Savings Account. This account comes with the PNB-PAL Mabuhay Miles Debit Mastercard which has the following features:
- hassle-free payments to Mastercard and Maestro-accredited merchants
- easy access to bank transactions with over 2 million ATMs across the globe
- earns points which can be used for Mabuhay Miles
- with 500 Mabuhay Miles welcome gift upon PAL ticket purchase within 3 months since the card was issued
- convenient online payments or transactions as you can use your account in paying online merchants
With regards to the PNB Savings Account initial deposit, the bank requires at least Php 3,000.00 upon the account opening. You may proceed to the branch of PNB nearest to you to open an account.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regard to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides. You might also like to check on the different loan offers of the government bank.