Guide on the PNB Accident Insurance Plan Coverage & Important Details
PNB ACCIDENT INSURANCE PLAN – Here is a guide on the features and coverage of the 6-in-1 Family Accident Protector Plan offer of the Philippine National Bank (PNB).
Most of us wanted to secure a bright future for our families. We work hard even to the point of turning nights into days to earn and save for the future. A lot of people do not settle with just one source of income as preparation for the unforeseen circumstances.
However, there are also circumstances that many were not able to be prepared off and have cut their dreams for their loved ones. These include accidental loss of life and permanent disability due to an incident.
Although these things are really unwanted, you can do something for your family as preparation for the inevitable circumstances. One of it is by getting an insurance policy.
Have you heard about the 6-in-1 Family Accident Protector Plan offer of the Philippine National Bank? It can help you secure your loved ones’ future no matter what happens.
This PNB Accident Insurance Plan covers both permanent disability and death. Here is a guide on its features and coverage:
- Accidental Death – 100% of the Principal Sum within 12 months from the date that the accident took place
- Accidental Permanent Disablement – 100% of the Capital Sum within 12 months from the date of the accident
- Medical Reimbursement – claimable within one year from the date of the accident
- Daily Hospital Confinement – actual amount of hospital bill daily up to 30 days
- Accident Burial Expense – burial expenses of the person based on the chosen plan
Do you want to apply for this PNB Accident Insurance Plan? You may visit the official website of the Philippine National Bank for the contact information.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.