Guide on the PNB Car Insurance “Auto Protector Plan” Offer
PNB CAR INSURANCE – Here is a guide on the features of the “Auto Protector Plan” offer of the Philippine National Bank (PNB).
Getting the car insured is one of the things that every car owner must really consider. It does not only ensure the welfare of the vehicle but as well as the driver and those who will be using it.
Among the entities that offer insurance policies for vehicles are banks. One of them is the Philippine National Bank or more commonly known as the PNB.
With regard to the PNB Car Insurance offer, it is the “Auto Protector Plan”. It has wide coverage in terms of benefits. It includes the following:
- loss or damage of vehicle
- compulsory third party liability (CTPL)
- excess third party bodily injury
- auto personal accident for passengers
According to the bank, in terms of the coverage, the said PNB car insurance offer exceeds the requirements of the transportation regulatory board. It boasts the following features:
- quick and efficient services for insurance claims
- competitive rates
- steel-clad protection
- current or savings account may be used for the premium payments
Do you want to get the said insurance policy offer of PNB? You may visit the branch of the government bank nearest to you to apply for it.
Aside from insurance policies, PNB has several other offers including credit cards and loan offers. You may visit the following:
- PNB LOANS: List of PNB Loan Offers & the Requirements in Applying
- PNB CREDIT CARD: Features of PNB Essentials Mastercard & How To Apply
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.