Guide on PSBank Business Loan Requirements Based on Collateral
PSBANK BUSINESS LOAN REQUIREMENTS – Here is a list of the documents that you must prepare if you will be having a real estate property as the collateral.
Are you planning to apply for a loan to expand your business? You may turn to banks as they got business loan offers. It can help you acquire an asset needed for your business or boost your capital for operation.
The Philippine Savings Bank or more commonly called as PSBank is one of those banks with several business loan offers. One of them is the “SME Term Loan” that can help you obtain funds for “fixed asset acquisition, construction or to boost your permanent working capital”.
Under the SME Term Loan, the PSBank Business Loan requirements depend on the type of collateral. You may have a real estate property as the collateral in applying for a loan.
PSBank Business Loan Requirements for SME Loans with Real Estate Property Collateral
- Completely filled-out and signed Business Loan Application Form and Statement of Assets & Liabilities
- Two (2) valid IDs
- Business registration papers:
- DTI Certificate of Registration
- SEC Articles of Incorporation and By-Laws, General Information Sheet
- Company profile and ownership structure
- Income Tax Returns with Audited Financial Statements for the last 2 to 3 years duly stamped “received” by the BIR
- Waiver of Confidentiality of Client’s Information and/or Authority of the Bank to Conduct Random Verification with the BIR (as indicated in the application form)
- Interim Financial Statements, if available
- Photocopy of bank statements or passbook within the past 6 full months
- Photocopy of TCT, tax declaration and vicinity map of the offered collateral
- Trade References / List of at least five major suppliers and clients with contact names and contact details
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this PSBank offer. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.