Guide on How Much Is the Monthly Payment for Borrowing 300K Under the UCPB Salary Loan
UCPB SALARY LOAN – Here is a guide on how much is the monthly payment if you will borrow Php 300,000.00 under the salary loan offer of the United Coconut Planters Bank.
Do you need a huge amount of cash soon for some purposes apart from buying a house or a car? The United Coconut Planters Bank, more commonly called as UCPB, may have the solution for you.
The UCPB got this multi-purpose loan offer that can help you from making ends meet to achieving huge goals. You can borrow money from the bank to support your travel needs, to pay for the stuck electric bills, to cope with hospitalization expenses, etc.
Under the UCPB Salary Loan, there are minimal eligibility qualifications. To be eligible to apply for the said offer, the applicant must be:
- a Filipino citizen and permanently residing in the Philippines
- at least 23 years old but not older than 65 years old for the employed applicants and 70 years old for the self-employed applicants upon the loan maturity
- a holder of a checking account
- a holder of a major credit card
- employed or self-employed with good status
Under the said loan multi-purpose loan offer, the least amount that you can borrow is Php 50,000.00. The bank may lend you up to Php 300,000.00 to fulfill your financial needs. The loan amount is subject to the approval of the bank.
Do you want to how much is the monthly payment for a Php 300,000.00-loan under the UCPB Salary Loan? Here is a list of the indicative rates below based on the loan term:
- 12-Month Term – Php 29,770.00
- 18-Month Term – Php 21,437.00
- 24-Month Term – Php 17,570.00
- 36-Month Term – Php 13,404.00
Are you interest to apply for the said UCPB loan? Feel free to visit – UCPB PERSONAL LOAN: How To Apply For UCPB Personal Loan & Requirements Needed.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.