Requirements To Open UnionBank Account (Primary & Secondary IDs Categorization)
OPEN UNIONBANK ACCOUNT – Here is a guide on the identification cards (ID) accepted by UnionBank Philippines in opening an account.
UnionBank is one of the banks in the Philippines that offer several types of accounts. The following are among the offers of the bank:
- Personal Savings Account
- Regular Savings Account
- US Dollar Savings Account
- Dollar Access Account
- Third Currency Savings Account
- Savings +
- First Savings
In applying for any of these accounts, you need to prepare the initial deposit (depending on the account you want to open) and the identification documents.
The said identification documents you need to present to open a UnionBank account is a valid primary ID or two (2) valid secondary IDs. Refer to the list below:
- Professional Regulatory Commission (PRC) ID
- NBI Clearance
- GSIS e-card / GSIS ID (membership ID)
- SSS ID/ Unified Multipurpose ID (UMID)
- IBP ID
- School ID
- Driver’s License
- ID issued by the National Council on Disability Affairs
- Driver’s License
- Senior Citizen Card
- Government office and GOCC ID
- Company ID issued by private entities or institutions registered with or supervised or regulated either by the BSP, SEC or IC
- Philhealth Insurance Card ng Bayan
- Overseas Workers Welfare Administration ID
- OFW ID
- Seaman’s Book
- Postal ID
- Voter’s ID
To open a UnionBank account, the valid ID(s) you must present must not be expired and must include your photo. You must bring the original copy of the IDs as the bank personnel may require you to present it for verification of its authenticit.
You may also apply for a UnionBank account online for safety and convenience. First, you may check on the UnionBank accounts that are open for online application.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.