Steps on How To Send Package via J&T Express Delivery Service
HOW TO SEND PACKAGE VIA J&T – You can check the steps below for the process in sending a parcel through the delivery service of J&T Express.
Are you sending a parcel to someone in another region in the country? One of the entities that you may turn to is the J&T Express. It is one of the most popular and trusted delivery service providers in the Philippines.
There are over 300 branches and warehouses of J&T Express across the nation thus its delivery service is really accessible. Also, it has more than 300 trucks and delivery vehicles that operate to ensure the on-time delivery of the parcels.
J&T Express boasts its offer with a boosted security through the 24/7 monitoring of the parcel and the real-time tracking. The package can be tracked through the courier’s website, mobile app, social media, or the 24/7 customer service hotline.
There is an easy process on how to send package via J&T Express’ parcel delivery service. To send a package through the courier to anywhere in the Philippines, here are the steps you may follow to ensure a smooth service availment:
- Step 1 — Prepare one of your valid IDs and go to a branch of J&T Express nearest to you. If you are only available past 5 PM, you may visit the branches of the courier located in shopping malls.
- Step 2 — Get a copy of the Drop-Off Form and fill out the form by providing the information asked.
- Step 3 — Decide whether to place your parcel in a pouch or box and ask for it from the J&T Express branch personnel. The latter may come with a fee. Pack the item you want to send.
- Step 4 — Submit the duly-accomplished Drop Off Form, your valid ID, and the package to the J&T personnel.
- Step 5 — Pay for the shipping fee based on the J&T Express rates for domestic shipping. The weight of the parcel, its point of origin, and the destination of the parcel are factors on the service charges.
If you have very little time in dropping off your parcel, you may start the process online. Here are the steps on how to send package via &J&T Express’ delivery service by starting with the online process:
- Step 1 — Visit the official website of the J&T Express in your country or download the mobile app of the courier.
- Step 2 — Tap the ‘Order’ button. Fill out the form.
- Step 3 — Generate the barcode. Prepare a valid ID.
- Step 4 — Go to a branch of J&T Express nearest to you. Present the barcode to the branch personnel and give the parcel to the branch personnel.
- Step 5 — Pay for the delivery service charge which is based on the point of origin and destination of the parcel as well as the weight of the package.