Guide on How To Apply for GSIS Emergency Loan Offer Online Amid COVID-19 Crisis
APPLY GSIS EMERGENCY LOAN – Here is a guide on how to apply for this loan offer of the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS) online.
A lot of Filipino families are financially struggling now as many temporarily lost their monthly income amid the COVID-19 pandemic. Non-essential businesses temporarily stopped their operation as everyone is advised to stay at home.
Many provinces and cities are under an Enhanced Community Quarantine (ECQ) now which bears strict protocols on staying at home. The areas considered as low and medium risk for COVID-19 are under a General Community Quarantine (GCQ).
To help the people, the government launched the Social Amelioration Program (SAP) which will give cash aid to qualified beneficiaries. It is also pushing for the “Bayanihan To Heal As One” Act.
In line with the “Bayanihan To Heal As One” Act, several government agencies made their loan offers even more available for their members. Let us take for example the emergency loan offer of the Government Service Insurance System (GSIS).
You may apply for the GSIS Emergency Loan online. According to GSIS President and General Manager Rolando Ledesma, members or pensioners who wish to apply for it must follow these steps:
- Download the Emergency Loan Application Form from the GSIS website.
- Accomplish the form with factual and accurate information.
- Take a photo of you while you are holding your UMID card or your temporary eCard.
- Send the duly-accomplished loan appplication form and the requirements to your residence. Please refer below:
- firstname.lastname@example.org – (NCR, Quezon City and Cavite)
- email@example.com (North Luzon)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (SouthLuzon)
- email@example.com (Visayas)
- firstname.lastname@example.org (Mindanao)
Do you want to check on the other loan offers of GSIS? You may visit – GSIS LOANS: List of GSIS Loan Offers Members Can Apply For.
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.