Guide on How Much You May Get Under the GSIS Unemployment Benefits Based on Contributions
GSIS UNEMPLOYMENT BENEFITS – Here is a guide on how much you may get under this offer based on your contributions.
The Government Service Insurance System or GSIS has a lot of benefits to offer to its members. People working in the government and the public sector are usually part of this social insurance institution.
GSIS offers life insurance benefit, retirement benefit, separation benefit, unemployment benefit, and disability benefit. It also offers the survivorship benefit, the funeral assistance, and the employees compensation.
With regards to the GSIS Unemployment Benefits, it is open for those permanent employees of the government who lost their job due to office abolition or position abolition.
The said member of GSIS must have paid at least twelve (12) months integrated contributions based on Republic Act 8291. It must be an involuntary separation from the office.
Under the GSIS Unemployment Benefits, the member will receive 50% of his or her average monthly compensation. The length of the assistance will depend on the total contributions of the member.
Here is a guide on how much you may get under the GSIS Unemployment Benefits based on your contributions:
- 2-month benefits for those who have at least one (1) year contributions but not more than three (3) years
- 3-month benefits for those who have at least three (3)-year contributions but not more than six (6) years
- 4-month benefits for those who have at least six (6)-year contribution but not more than nine (9) years
- 5-month benefits for those who have at least nine (9)-year contribution but not more than 11 years
- 6-month benefits for those who have at least 11-year contribution but not more than 15 years
Thank you for visiting our website. We hope we have helped you with regards to this matter. You may keep coming back for more informative guides.